Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Photo Story Introduction



I thought I would add the video for this assignment to my blog as an HTML Embed as well as giving readers the link to the FTP site: My Photo Story Introduction. I recorded it in high quality and several of the photos in the story are in Hi-Def as that is what my newest camera captures in, so please use the YouTube Embed if you do not have a high speed connection or do not wish to download an 80MB file.

I loved using the Photo Story software. I cannot believe I have not dabbled with it until now. I toyed with several different set-up models for the Photo Story, but in the end I decided to toss it up here in the fashion I am most comfortable with which is 9 minutes of me speaking conversationally whilst displaying my photos. Admittedly, I am not the biggest fan of my speaking voice when it is recorded, I have often been told I sound like a baritone Kermit the Frog, but hopefully this thing is enjoyable and tells the readers a little bit about me.

I'll toss more words up here later....

Fred

1 comment:

williamcoda said...

Fred, your film was awesome. You are a very creative person. You are also a very lucky man. Your wife seems very lovely and your daughter is sooooo adorable! God Bless you and your beautiful family! We have a whole lot in common. I think it is so cool that you and your wife met so young and have stayed together so long. It is very inspiring! If reincarnation was real, and God offered me one wish for my next life; it would be to marry a girl I grew up with and dated all my life. It is very cool that you are a stay at home dad. I bet that you are a wonderful father. My first love wanted me to be a stay at home dad, and I was all for it. That relationship did not work out and I am still single at 37; but I have not given up. I am also a huge Joss Whedon fan, he is a genius. I have the Buffy and Angel DVD collections. Angel is my favorite but I love Buffy as well. I love Lorne; everyone needs a gay demon sidekick.:) Lorne has so much style, I just love that character. I also loved your picture of the Buffy cast in your show, even though Angel was not in it. I have a picture of Angel in my show. I also love coffee. If we had grown up together, I know we would have hung out. You are someone I would definitely like to stay in touch with! I feel you will be a GREAT teacher. Now I am dying for you to watch my story. Please do so and let me know what you think! God Bless- Will